I was tagged by the very lovely Lucie to do the Mummy Tag, a fab way to find out more about other Mummies!
This is me…in Selfie mode:
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
I’m a working mum but soon to be on maternity leave again! WOOHOO!
2. Would you have it any other way?
I would rather I didn’t have to work but I’m lucky enough that my Mum looks after Austin while I go to work and I think she has the best job in the world!
3. Do you co-sleep?
No I don’t. I don’t feel strongly either way, it’s just not right for us. Austin will come in to our bed in the mornings and sometimes fall asleep after his morning milk, especially at the weekend which is fab! But no more than that. We have the same plan for the baby in my tummy too, so hopefully it’ll go to plan.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
Umm 2. Austin and the baby in my tummy! I don’t really fancy being pregnant again but luckily we’d planned on having two. I love it when a plan comes together!!
6. Date nights? How often do you have them?
Not often enough at the moment! We moved house just before Christmas so things have been really manic. Hopefully we’ll have at least one before Betsy Bump arrives!
7. Your child’s favourite show?
He loves watching rugby – he does NOT get this from me! And we watched The Gruffalo for the first time the other day, it was adorable watching him as he watched it intently.
8. Name on thing you bought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
Austin was a chunky 9lb 8oz when he was born and had huge feet, so he went straight in to 0-3 month clothes! Any Newborn clothes were unworn.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
Cheese on toast (or cheese on anything!); blueberries and raspberries.
10. How many cars does your family have?
3 – mine, hubby’s and Austin’s Cosy Coupe!
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
Err yes…mind if I don’t answer this one? What with still being pregnant and all. No? Super, thanks!
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Same as Lucie – DisneyWorld!
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Ooooooh somewhere hot and sunny with a beach and plentiful supply of cocktails.
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
The Hubster and I were talking about this just the other day! It’s changed so much but entirely for the better. We love our little Austin Bear and Betsy Bump so much! It’s so much fun being a parent, it’s hard of course, but so so rewarding.
15. Finish the sentence “It makes heart melt when…”
Austin laughs and giggles! He has such a hearty laugh, it’s amazing. Also he’s just started kissing me and it’s sooooooo cute!
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
H&M kids, Next and Tesco are the normal places. But pretty much every time I’m in a shop that sells kids clothes, I’ll tale a look at things for Austin. He has a far better wardrobe than I do!
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
Laura Mercier foundation and Secret Camouflage (concealer) are both my faves, plus Touche Eclat for my rather magnificent dark circles! Lansinoh nipple cream is amazing for my lips which are always chapped at the moment. I haven’t found a facial moisturiser that I like yet as my skin changes so much during pregnancy but I use Sudocrem as a face mask through the night when I’m getting spots or general bad skin and it’s cleared up by morning. Mummy Magic!
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Either! Austin has had all kinds of nappies, my all time faves are Asda Little Angels though.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
Nope, only since I’ve been with my hubby!
20. Best part of being a mum?
Seeing my amazing little man develop and learn new things. He fills me with a huge sense of pride and an amazing amount of love. Nothing else even comes close to being a mum!